Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tucuman



Tucuman proved to be another adventure.
We stayed with my old ward mission leader and his family the Arechagas. This picture was taken our last night and the girl in the middle is one of the girls I taught- Maria Laura. She ate dinner with us that last night. Another common trend you may see in my pictures is the black scarf that was crocheted by my last companion in the mission. I seem to wear it - hmm... well everyday that it is cold. Luckily Maria Laura bought me another one so I can alternate now. I also got to visit with lots of others, including a girl I taught but wasn't around to see her baptism. Her name is Marcela and she also wants to go on a mission. We had such an exciting time visiting with Hermana Arechaga. She fed us lunch and many dinners. When we got off the bus and first got to her house she had home made pizzas just out of the oven waiting for us. We were fed great! (a little too great..haha).

No comments: