
Today was our first day in an Argentine workshop. We didn't do much teaching, but rather observed and helped out. The workshop is for three days from 9 am- 1pm. There is so much to teach! We are loving every minute. I even bought a fanny pack today, so I really feel argentine. We are getting used to (again) the fact that you don't get free water or side dishes with your meals and wearing sandals in the showers. Those are just a few of the things that we take for granted in the US. Security is a major topicc of discussion here. Not to worry though- we don't stick out as much as we did in dresses and with name tags, so we aren't such an easy target.
3 comments:
I love your page! Great job! Stay safe and remember we love you very much! your sister meggan
I can't believe you're back there! You would. I am slightly jealous. It must be so weird not to be a missionary though. Live it up and post lots of pictures!
Yo amo la "cake". We're going to have to print it out on some shirts and mass market. You are such a strong lady.
Post a Comment