Tuesday, May 6, 2008

La Primera Semana - The First Week

The first day I went to the Employment Center here in Cordoba Argentina I saw an old friend. His name is Rodrigo and he is living here now rather than in Salta where I met him about two years ago. It was amazing to see someone I know 12 hours bus ride from where I first met him. I used to eat at his house and his mom was the choir director which my companion at the time played the piano for. A tender mercy to see someone I recognized. I feel extremely blessed to be in Argentina again.

2 comments:

Amy said...

he's a tall argentine. Marry him b/f the short ones get you. Ha Ha
love ya, I know he's a lot younger.

Amy said...

Su Padre says hola Stacie, como le va? Su familia es muy bien and muy tired, especialimente su madre, porque trabaja too much. Manana es trash day, so had something to do tonite in addition to helping a crying alcoholic with car trouble out by Browns Valley. I enjoyed your Argentine cake picture. Muy especial! And to run into an old fried is also very special. Keep smiling and helping. Love Dad-e-o xxxooo